Created on Thursday, 10 May 2012 10:31
- Are you willing to share your home, family, and culture with a young athlete from another country/state from anywhere from 1 month for up to 4 months (early May – early August)?
- Understanding that as a participant of this program will be participating on the Colorado Rush W-League team for the duration of her visit.
- Do you have the time, interest and patience to provide the guidance and support that are crucial as this player lives in Colorado?
- Do you have a bed for the athlete?
- Can you provide meals and include the athlete in normal daily activities?
- Are you willing to establish and enforce “house rules” upon arrival? (other documents can be used as an example).
- Given that there is a possibility that a player could come from relatively poor family, are you willing to commit to any and all financial obligations such as, cleats, birthdays, cell phones or calling cards, etc.
- Are you willing to arrange regular (local) transportation for the athlete to soccer activities if she does not have her own transportation?
- Are you willing to provide Rush affiliate with proof of insurance, auto insurance, homeowners insurance and any umbrella policies?
- Are you willing to allow Rush Soccer to initiate a screening process and background check if needed?
- Are you willing to take other necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of the player you host?